A school in your town might just be the next beneficiary of the GTBank ICT Lab Project
At GTBank Ghana, one of our core intervention areas for the Ghanaian Community is in Basic School Education. Under this, we have keen interest in quality teaching and learning of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in the Public Basic Schools across the country.
In the past few years, the bank has successfully refurbished, stocked and duly handed over a number of Computer Laboratories of deprived public basic schools across the country.
The bus is moving again and the next stop might just be that basic school in your village or community. Nominate one Public Basic School today and provide the following details to qualify:
• Full Name of School
• Location of the School (Region and town)
• Staff and student population
• Total number of computers in the Laboratory (if any)
• Brief report on BECE performance in ICT over the last three (3) years
• Name and contact of Headmaster or Headmistress
• Add two (2) images of the existing computer laboratory
Kindly submit the above details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it in a sealed envelope at the Customer Information Service (CIS) desk in any GTBank Branch nationwide.
Please note that the school you nominate must have an existing Computer Laboratory structure and an ICT Teacher.
Submission Deadline: Friday, 23rd July 2021.
• Ahafo • Bono • Bono East • Central • Eastern • North East • Northern • Upper West • Volta • Western • Western North • Oti • Savannah
For further enquiries, contact us toll free on 080 012 4000.