The Corporate Purchasing Card provides a convenient alternative to cash and cheque payments, enabling businesses like yours to make routine purchases and payments of bills online or via POS devices worldwide.
The Corporate Purchasing Card is designed to:
Download and fill the GTBank Corporate Card Request form here, submit at the nearest branch or to your Relationship Manager.
GTBank Card Terms and Conditions
I/We hereby apply for a GTBank Card (the “Card”). I/We declare that the information provided
in this application is true and correct and shall advise you of any changes thereto. I/We hereby authorize GTBank to verify any information from whatever sources it may consider appropriate.
I/We also agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. I/We undertake that this application, signed by me/us, is for the issuance of a Guaranty Trust Bank
(Ghana) Ltd (GTBank) Card for myself/ourselves and for my/our use and that in doing so, I/we do not represent the interest of someone else.
2. I/We understand that GTBank may decline my/our application without any reasons given us.
3. I/We understand that the Card remains the property of GTBank and I/we shall surrender it
Unconditionally and without reservation upon demand by GTBank.
4. I/We undertake not to use or attempt to use the Card without sufficient funds in my/our account to cover ATM withdrawals or complete online or Point of Sale (POS) transactions.
5. I/We undertake not to use or attempt to use the Card after GTBank has notified me/us of the cancellation or withdrawal of same.
6. I/We undertake to immediately advise GTBank when the Card is lost, stolen or misplaced, giving details of surrounding circumstances.
I/We understand that if I/we fail to do so, I/we may increase the chances of fraud occurring on my/our account, and GTBank shall not be responsible in anyway whatsoever for any unauthorised transactions on my/our account during this period.
7. I/We understand that I am/we are liable for any transaction that occurs on my/our account prior to reporting loss of my Card.
8. I/We undertake to promptly return all found Cards previously reported as lost to GTBank in the event that I/we do find them.
9. Under no circumstances shall I/we disclose my/our Personal Identification Number (PIN) to anybody, including family members, business colleagues and GTBank staff, and GTBank shall not accept any liability should I/we disclose my/our PIN to another person.
10. I/We recognize that I am/we are not allowed to give my/our Card to anyone except those involved when performing a Point of Sale transaction. The card is owned by GTBank and has been given to me/us in trust and is therefore not transferable.
11. I/We hereby authorize GTBank to debit my/our account directly with all transaction amounts undertaken at Point Of Sale Terminals, Online or ATMs with my/our Card and I/we take full responsibility for these transactions. I/We also agree to accept GTBank’s receipt of withdrawals and transactions as conclusive and binding.
12. GTBank is authorized to debit my/our account with fees in respect of the Card, for issue, use, and renewal or for providing the service herein.
13. I/We understand that the exchange rate used for all foreign currency transactions shall be decided by the GTBank and shall be binding on me/us. GTBank reserves the right to vary exchange rates from time to time based on prevailing market conditions.
14. I/We understand that GTBank reserves the right to terminate the services at any time without notice to me/us and without any liability whatsoever.
15. I/We understand that GTBank reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at its discretion without notice to me/us.
16. I/We understand that GTBank and its agents reserve the right to ask for proof of my/our identity if the Card is presented at its teller counters or merchant points. This measure may be followed from time to time in order for GTBank to protect its esteemed customers against any possible fraud.
17. I/We understand that if I/we fail to collect my/our Card(s) after Three (3) months of issuance,
GTBank shall be authorized to destroy the card.
18. I/We agree to spend or withdraw funds not exceeding the Bank of Ghana’s Foreign Exchange
Control Regulation limit of Ten Thousand United States Dollars (USD10,000.00) per trip outside Ghana.
I/We understand that this limit may be reviewed from time to time by the Bank of Ghana.
19. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Ghana.
20. I/We unconditionally and irrevocably agree to abide by all the terms and conditions contained in
this agreement and l/we agree that my/our failure to do so may result in any of these penalties:
*Blocking of my/our card
*Withdrawal of the international functionality of my/our card
* Complete withdrawal of my/ our card