What is Easy Savers Account?
The Easy Savers Account is a hybrid of a regular current and Savings account as it seeks to incorporate some of the features of one into the other. It is essentially a savings account with some features of a current account.
- Interest is paid at prevailing Guaranty Trust Savings account rate.
- Free access to E-banking
- Allows lodgement of dividends warrants and all clearing instruments.
- Personalized cheque book "Valid for clearing".
- Optional COT
- Excellent customer service
Terms and Conditions
- COT charges will be applied if withdrawals exceed four (4) times in a month.
- Minimum opening amount of two hundred Ghana Cedis (Gh¢200). only, for individuals
- Minimum account balance of one hundred Ghana Cedis (Gh¢100)only, for individuals
- Minimum opening balance of four hundred Ghana Cedis (Gh¢400) only, for sole proprietors.
- Non-borrowing account
Account Opening Procedure
- Pick an account opening form from any Guaranty Trust Bank branch
- Complete the account opening form and submit the following documents at any of our branches
- Duly completed account opening forms and signature mandate cards
- One passport photograph of authorized signatory.
- Copies of valid IDs (Drivers license, international passport or any other acceptable ID as the Bank deems fit).
- A copy of a utility bill issued within the last three months.