Guaranty Trust Bank's Internet banking service is a reliable and flexible way to manage your finances efficiently and conveniently. Simply click Login on the home page.
What are the features of Internet Banking?
- Account Balance& Transaction Inquiry
- Own and Third Party Transfers
- Confirm your cheque
- Bank Drafts request
- Cheque Book request
Internet Banking-What you can do online.
- Check your balances and account activity
- Transfer funds own and another GTBank customer account
- Print your statement of accounts
- Confirm your cheques and request cheque books
- Make standing orders
- Request for Draft/Cash in Transit
What do I require to start using Internet Banking?
- Account Number
- Internet Access Modem,PC,& Telephone line
- Customer email address
How do I register for this service?
- The first step is to have an account at Guaranty Trust Bank
- Download the application form from the homepage or visit a branch.
- The completed form should be returned to the nearest branch office
- You would be profiled on the Internet Banking Service.
- An email welcoming you to the service will be sent to your mail box
- This mail will contain instructions on how to log into the service.