What is Seniors Account?
The GTBank Seniors Account is a current account designed specifically for Senior citizens who are 60 years and above.
It is a service offering that allows Senior citizens bank for free and carry out their Banking transactions with ease from any of our branches nationwide.
Features and Benefits
- Zero COT
- Free ATM card
- Free Cheque book
- Free Statement printing
- Free SMS (GeNs notification)
- Ease of receiving entitlement and monthly pension
- Use of Fast Track Lane at all our banking halls (No need to queue)
- Access to a Relationship Officer
- Unlimited ATM withdrawals within Ghana and abroad
- Flexibility of paying into own account through any of our branch locations nationwide
- Access to various electronic channels (Internet & Telephone Banking)
- Duly completed application form
- One passport photograph of account holder
- Proof of address (Utility / directional map)
- Valid National Identification
- One reference form duly completed
- Residence / Work Permit (for Non-Ghanaians)
Migration to the Seniors Account
- Existing customers can or are migrated to the Seniors Account when they turn 60 years.
- Their type of depositor code is changed to the Senior Account’s depositor code.
- Once migrated, they enjoy the benefits of the product on their Senior’s Account.
Click here to download form.
For further enquiries please:
Email Us: email@example.com
Call our Toll free: 0800 124 000 or
24-Hour Customer Support / Service Hotlines:
(+233) 302 611 560 / 302 923 914 / 302 966 755
(+233) 504100011 (WhatsApp ONLY)