Easy Savers Account
What is Easy Savers Account?
The Easy Savers Account is a hybrid of a regular current and Savings account as it seeks to incorporate some of the features of one into the other. It is essentially a savings account with some features of a current account.
- No initial deposit required to open an Easy Savers Account.
- Interest is paid at prevailing Guaranty Trust Savings account rate.
- Free access to E-banking.
- Allows lodgement of dividends warrants and all clearing instruments.
- Personalized cheque book "Valid for clearing".
- Optional COT.
- Excellent customer service.
Terms and Conditions
- COT charges will be applied if debits exceed four (4) times in a month.
- To earn interest, maintain a minimum account balance of one hundred Ghana Cedis (Gh¢100) only, for individuals.
- To earn interest, maintain minimum opening balance of four hundred Ghana Cedis (Gh¢400) only, for sole proprietors.
- Non-borrowing account.
Account Opening Procedure
- Pick an account opening form from any Guaranty Trust Bank branch.
- Complete the account opening form and submit the following documents at any of our branches
- Duly completed account opening forms and signature mandate cards.
- One passport photograph of authorized signatory.
- Copies of valid IDs (Drivers license, international passport or any other acceptable ID as the Bank deems fit).
- A copy of a utility bill issued within the last three months.
For further enquiries please:
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call our Toll free: 0800 124 000 or
24-Hour Customer Support / Service Hotlines:
(+233) 302 611 560 / 302 923 914 / 302 966 755
(+233) 504100011 (WhatsApp ONLY)